Suggestion to Kahler - announce to public.

Rog

Reaction score
"I did not realize that my immediate response would have so many effects on the University, Bowl Game and so many people in and outside of the University.
So I am now cancelling all my decisions and in January, after this Christmas season, will give "serious consideration" to the report and recommendations given to me by the (?OO?)."

That makes not a lot of sense.... but that seems to be the way the U, and GH is these days.

He may as well declare himself President of Mars while wearing a boot on his head if he's going to come out and say that.

Doubtful he even considers a suggestion like this.

My suggestion to Kaler would be to resign. Then someone else can ask for a do over. Kaler is the common denominator is all of these deals- he's like Rasputin, he survives all of these things. Time for him to be gone and let some fresh air in.

I'd also like to suggest Kaler make me AD and HC all in one and I get to do what I like.....

Administration or someone in power must allow all players to play or be ellgible until the appeals process is continued. And that process must be open and fair...

Agree! But what choice does he have? If we don't go to the bowl, millions of Fan dollars will be lost by non cancelling air fare, tickets purchased and other committed dollars.
If we don't go to the Bowl, we know who will be blamed and whoever it is, it will fall back on his decision to make an immediate announcement like this,

He may as well declare himself President of Mars while wearing a boot on his head if he's going to come out and say that.

Since he signed off on not giving physical descriptions of crime suspects at the U, because that is somehow racist, better get the Martian version of Hail to the Chief cued up.

Agree! But what choice does he have? If we don't go to the bowl, millions of Fan dollars will be lost by non cancelling air fare, tickets purchased and other committed dollars.
If we don't go to the Bowl, we know who will be blamed and whoever it is, it will fall back on his decision to make an immediate announcement like this,

I had thought about this later last night. The University commits to playing in a bowl. Encourages people to come down and watch the game. As a result many fans commit to watch the game in San Diego. U doesn't play. Are lawsuits in play as the University didn't play a game that it committed to?

Top Bottom