Stub Hub

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Just looking for a little input. Have any of you used Stub Hub, and were you pleased with the the service? I'm trying it for the first time and am a little nervous about waiting for my tickets as game day approaches. I was told I'd receive the tickets via FedEx no later than 3 days before the game. That close to the game makes me a little nervous. Any bad experiences?

Thanks in advance.

I've had very good luck using StubHub. I've bought several tickets from them. I've never had any issues at all. They guarantee their tickets so if something goes wrong they will take care of you one way or another.

Just looking for a little input. Have any of you used Stub Hub, and were you pleased with the the service? I'm trying it for the first time and am a little nervous about waiting for my tickets as game day approaches. I was told I'd receive the tickets via FedEx no later than 3 days before the game. That close to the game makes me a little nervous. Any bad experiences?

Thanks in advance.
I didn't have issues in past years where I got "real" tickets from them. I'd be more specific but my most recent transactions have all been for MLB and have involved electronic copies of the tickets (i.e. unsold seats that the team was unloading) that were emailed to me well in advance of the game.

I've used both as buyer and seller and have had no issues.

No bad experiences for me either. I've mostly purchased baseball tickets, but a few football tickets here and there. Never a problem getting them on time.

I have used it for Gophers football, Vikings and Twins. Electronic download is definitely less stress.

Times I have used it for paper tickets, the tickets have arrived well in advance when I ordered well in advance. Gophers-USC I had the tickets delivered to my hotel in Minneapolis as I was paranoid that the tickets would show up in Winnipeg while we were on route. Worked fine and hotel seemed comfortable with the arrangement.

To me StubHub is the best thing ever for attending games in other cities. Instead of lousy tickets from the ticket office you can choose very good seats, often for less than face value.

Tickets have always been what I ordered. StubHub needs to be credible to exist so they make sure no one is getting ripped off.

Im in the same position, my order said the tix will arrive by 8/27. That's cutting it a little close but Ive had nothing but good experiences with stubhub so I'm not worried.

I've used StubHub to buy and sell Gopher Football and Twins tickets. Aside from all the fees they tack on, it's worked extremely well.

Stubhub is great, went to several games last year for $8-14 per ticket.

If you list your tickets on stub hub and then decide not to sell them, what happens?

I've used stubhub for twins tiks. Got the instant down-load. Slick and easy.

If you list your tickets on stub hub and then decide not to sell them, what happens?

You are able to login to your account and remove them, change the price, etc. at any time while they are listed. However, if you have them listed and they sell them at your price to somebody else, you are obligated to deliver them under the agreement between you and StubHub. If you refuse, they can charge you whatever it takes them to replace the tickets (and honor their agreement with their buyer). You have to give them your credit card as a seller so they have access to recover that loss.

Top Bottom