Stripe out games

IrishGoph55

Reaction score
Hey fellas. Curious about the stripe out games. I wanna be a team player and participate but I have no idea what color my section is. Do they give away t shirts? Im not cheap n can buy a shirt lol. But I literally don’t own any gold gopher gear n kinda wanna know ahead of time if I need to get something.

I'm assuming they won't change it since I've been in the gold section 2 years running.

They don't give shirts (the Wolves did for the playoffs and it was awesome!) so the participation % is actually impressive!

I'm assuming they won't change it since I've been in the gold section 2 years running.

They don't give shirts (the Wolves did for the playoffs and it was awesome!) so the participation % is actually impressive!
I agree on the participation rate. Two things on this for me.

First, I've added people watching before stripe-out and maroon/gold-out games to see who got the memo and who didn't. This is particularly fun on the plaza as for decades anything but maroon and gold was standard attire, including of course Vikings tees and the like. It is a very positive thing.

Second, it has expanded my Gophers attire to include both maroon and gold shirts and hoodies. Was always a maroon guy before but now probably sport gold more often than not. Another good thing.

Go Gophers!

Top Bottom