STrib: Perra's thumb among Gophers' injury concerns heading into spring game

That stinks. I was hoping to see him throw on Saturday.

After x-rays it was determined that Tyler Moore only has a couple of dislocated fingers on his right hand and not a broken hand as previously thought. He will be suited up and playing Sat.

After x-rays it was determined that Tyler Moore only has a couple of dislocated fingers on his right hand and not a broken hand as previously thought. He will be suited up and playing Sat.

Thanks for sharing! Good news.

That would sideline me for about a year.

D-1 lineman: Tape it up and get back in there.

That would sideline me for about a year.

D-1 lineman: Tape it up and get back in there.

That's right. He played his whole Senior year at Center with the same issue and said he would have still been out there Sat.even if it was broke. Thank God it wasn't.

Back in the old school, it was 1965, Charlie Landefelt our starting defensive tackle went to the sidelines holding his wrist with the two middle fingers hanging backward. He was back within three plays with splints and tape.

Top Bottom