STrib: Gophers athletic director search nearing key early decisions

Why are they rushing into this so fast? Whats the hurry.

Clearly trying to avoid the kind of criticism that a lengthy process would bring.

It's getting early late. Or something.

Gophers Athletic Director Search Nearing Critical, Final Stages of Deciding What the First Step Will Be.

Darren Wolfson ‏@DWolfsonKSTP 29m29 minutes ago

#Gophers AD update: Kaler met w/ head coaches on Wed. (those in town) to pick their brains. Internal committee announcement due next week.

Darren Wolfson ‏@DWolfsonKSTP 29m29 minutes ago #Gophers AD update: Kaler met w/ head coaches on Wed. (those in town) to pick their brains. Internal committee announcement due next week.

Pitino was quoted as saying "Just hire someone who won't fire me"

(That's a joke, not a real quote)

Did they decide on having Caribou Coffee or Dunn Bros?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The first step in forming a search committee is coming up with a committee who will decide who will be on the search committee.

Did they decide on having Caribou Coffee or Dunn Bros?

That should be an easy decision. You have to go with Caribou. Going with Cossetta Eventi or D'Amico and Sons catering is a decision one just doesn't make hastily.

The first step in forming a search committee is coming up with a committee who will decide who will be on the search committee.

Of course you'll need to hire a professional firm that will be responsible for forming the committee that will decide who is on the search committee.

Of course you'll need to hire a professional firm that will be responsible for forming the committee that will decide who is on the search committee.
Only after you hired a consulting group to determine the criteria that the professional firm will use to form the committee to decide who will be on the search committee.

Now that we are making the early decisions, I feel much better about the pace of this process.

Top Bottom