Strange But True

Killjoy

Reaction score
I was just reviewing Rivals 2012 commitment list for the University of Minnesota and decided to look at Eric Murray's profile. What I found surprised me. He is rated the fourth best recruit in Wisconsin with two stars and a 5.4 grade. For the state of Minnesota Johan Pirsig is ranked also fourth but with three stars and a 5.7 grade. The 2012 state of Wisconsin class is quite week after the third ranked player (Three stars and a grade of 5.5) while the state of Minnesota doesn’t have a two star player until the ninth ranked player. The 2012 class is truly a strong one for Minnesota.

I was just reviewing Rivals 2012 commitment list for the University of Minnesota and decided to look at Eric Murray's profile. What I found surprised me. He is rated the fourth best recruit in Wisconsin with two stars and a 5.4 grade. For the state of Minnesota Johan Pirsig is ranked also fourth but with three stars and a 5.7 grade. The 2012 state of Wisconsin class is quite week after the third ranked player (Three stars and a grade of 5.5) while the state of Minnesota doesn’t have a two star player until the ninth ranked player. The 2012 class is truly a strong one for Minnesota.

Wisconsin has cooled on the 2012 class...

It isn't their best class...

I have heard from one of those recruitnik type of people that there are rumors the U might end up being interested in Gulley. I didn't know his name, I just remember someone saying a kid from WI going to Navy. From his post, I watched his highlights, he looks pretty good (IMO better than Ford or Larsen).

Bob_Loblaw...thanks for the correction. I have edited it. :)

Top Bottom