Straight from Henderson

Gophs

Reaction score
Seantrel Henderson will be writing a weekly diary in the Pioneer Press during the football season.

Henderson has narrowed his search to six schools. Minnesota, Oklahoma, Florida, USC, Ohio State and Notre Dame. He will be in Columbus on Sept 12 for the USC/Ohio State game.

And, by the way, Jim Tressel called him on Tuesday.

Seantrel Henderson will be writing a weekly diary in the Pioneer Press during the football season.

Henderson has narrowed his search to six schools. Minnesota, Oklahoma, Florida, USC, Ohio State and Notre Dame. He will be in Columbus on Sept 12 for the USC/Ohio State game.

And, by the way, Jim Tressel called him on Tuesday.

someone needs to email him a picture of that billboard that was put up in south bend, indiana taking a shot a charlie weis. ;-)

all i have to say is FUCH notre dame and FUCH that sweater vest wearing piece of sh!t jim tressel. he looks like he wants to do my taxes for me. you will be nothing but another 5 star player in a sea of 5 star players at usc. at minnesota you will be treated like a state asset and be able to shine immediately.

your home state needs you and wants you seantrel.......it is time to come and suit up for gopher nation and help lead the U back to pasadena!

someone needs to email him a picture of that billboard that was put up in south bend, indiana taking a shot a charlie weis. ;-)

all i have to say is FUCH notre dame and FUCH that sweater vest wearing piece of sh!t jim tressel. he looks like he wants to do my taxes for me. you will be nothing but another 5 star player in a sea of 5 star players at usc. at minnesota you will be treated like a state asset and be able to shine immediately.

your home state needs you and wants you seantrel.......it is time to come and suit up for gopher nation and help lead the U back to pasadena!

hey Bronko,

You continue to be a poor reflection of St. John's U and the "U" of Minnesota--not to mention the 'Hole.

Please refrain from posting, if all you have to share is what is seen above.

hey Bronko,

You continue to be a poor reflection of St. John's U and the "U" of Minnesota--not to mention the 'Hole.

Please refrain from posting, if all you have to share is what is seen above.

i am sorry........did you saying something? get over yourself bub. the self-righteous, puritans who show up on this board are unreal.

Bronko I enjoy most of your posts and you seem like a good guy, but you need to tone it down a little and be less confrontational.
________
No2 review

Just remind Bronko that the Vikings are moving in 2012. He loves that.

Wow...try some class there buddy and better yet - maybe you should just go drown yourself in a lake. If you don't have it in ya to be happy for a local kid that has talent, then how-do-you-say-it...? FUCH you? Ah yes...that was it. GFY AH

Top Bottom