Stop whatever you are doing and go find the ending of the Auburn v Alabama game. Now!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I just witnessed the most incredible sporting event I've ever seen in my life. War damn eagle. Only 1 more second.</p>— Bo Jackson (@BoJackson) <a href="https://twitter.com/BoJackson/statuses/407009988213612546">December 1, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

I've never seen anything like it and with so much on the line with the #1 team involved, and another top ranked team to boot. I was cheering wildly and I could care less about Auburn. I just wanted to see it actually happen.

Pretty much what this guy said.

I'm just soooo happy and thankful that I got to watch it live. Seriously. If I didn't have the strong allegiance to the Gophs, I'd become the biggest Auburn fan right about now. This moment is just.. Wow!

If I were FSU, I would be hoping that OSU wins. I think both Missouri and Auburn would take it to Florida State. I count 10 cupcakes on that schedule.

Have you actually watched FSU play, or just looked at the schedule? Weak schedule, but they've been utterly dominating. I can't imagine anybody watching both Missouri and FSU play this year and coming to the conclusion that Missouri would win a head to head match up, let alone "take it to" FSU. Didn't you also claim Wisconsin would beat MSU by 20 points?

Have you actually watched FSU play, or just looked at the schedule? Weak schedule, but they've been utterly dominating. I can't imagine anybody watching both Missouri and FSU play this year and coming to the conclusion that Missouri would win a head to head match up, let alone "take it to" FSU. Didn't you also claim Wisconsin would beat MSU by 20 points?

I agree. Florida State's win over Clemson in Clemson was so dominating it's not funny. They look like the best team to me. And the great news is we get to find out. If they can beat Duke, which they will by 40 and they get OSU, we'll get to see. The only thing derailing their hopes is if the QB is in prison and they can't parole him for the game...

I didn't think I'd ever see a loonier endgame than the Boise State Fiesta Bowl. I was wrong.

Don't forget how Auburn beat Georgia the other day too. Imagine being an Auburn fan right now. So crazy.

My stupid family wanting to spend time with each other (imagine that) prevented me from seeing this. ;)

Top Bottom