Stop all Donations to the U

Handsome Pete

Wartime Hero Fool
Reaction score
I just saw them run a crap running play on 3rd down for zero yards. Then they had to call a timeout because they couldn't get their sh*t together in time to run another play. Then, after a timeout, they ran the exact same play on 4th down and turn the ball over.

I will not give one penny to the University until Brewster is fired. Hope this helps.

What about the raffle tickets

that don't get put in the drawing box?

I wonder if Fisch is on the sideline playing NCAA Football 2010.......

I just saw them run a crap running play on 3rd down for zero yards. Then they had to call a timeout because they couldn't get their sh*t together in time to run another play. Then, after a timeout, they ran the exact same play on 4th down and turn the ball over.

I will not give one penny to the University until Brewster is fired. Hope this helps.

oh no...what will the "U" do without your twelve dollar donation?

Nope. Won't help. Hope this helps.

agreed

That's one of the first things that was going through my mind as I wasted my Saturday watching the Three Stooges; AKA Brewster, Weber, Fisch, stage some more follies.

I figure between the B-ball team and the football team I rack up some significant $$ in ticket donations to the the Golden Gopher Fund. I support everything Tubby is doing but I toss my cookies every time I see a football contest coached by Brewster. I hope the bigger donators start to make a bigger stink about this crap. From what I understand that's how Mason got fired so quickly after the Texas Tech implosion.

Two faced pinko posters

You anti gopher fans should be banned from posting. Support your team! You boys are a bunch ______ hole buddies. Get a life. You bunch of packer backers from wisconsin.

Top Bottom