Start time for Cal Game?

MNWolfman

Reaction score
Anyone have any inside scoop?

please tell me it's not 11am...

I have no clue, but I would welcome a 11am start time. That's a 9am local start for Cal players. Could work to our benefit.

I have no clue, but I would welcome a 11am start time. That's a 9am local start for Cal players. Could work to our benefit.

i agree from a competitive standpoint, but from a purely TV standpoint i would be very surprised if this is not an afternoon game. the TV execs know they would not be getting much of the nor cal TV market if the game started at 9AM pacific, 11AM central.

Isn't that what happened to them at Maryland last year? Slow start and they tried valiantly to come back, but it wasn't enough.

I heard Maturi say on the radio that he expected all other games to start at 11:00 central.

i think the cal game will be 2:30 om ABC.

they will do what ever they can to get there hands on this game.

I am betting the ABC game will either be Cal v Gophers or Arizona v Iowa the other B10 games aren't very thrilling that week and Mich v Notre Dame is on NBC of course.

Also, if anyone doesn't know about the NationalChamps.com website it is great if you are planning what to watch on any given weekend. They list every game by weekend and update the TV schedule as it is released.

2009 TV Listings

Top Bottom