Stagg Bowl

mkAz

Reaction score
It's on ESPN2 right now. Anyone watching? These are a couple of incredibly dominant programs. Props to both of them.

This is the 7th straight year that Mount Union has taken on UW-Whitewater for the DIII championship (they've both won 3).

UW-Whitewater has won the last 2.

UW-Whitewater has won 44 straight games.

UW-Whitewater coach Lance Leipold has a career record of 71-3 as a head coach.

Mount Union coach Larry Kehres has a career record of 317-23-3.

I'm really surprise some mid-major hasn't taken a chance on either of those coaches.

I am watching it. Also on ESPN is Montana at Sam Houston State in FCS semi's. Winner tonight will play winner of tomorrow's Georgia Southern/North Dakota State game for the FCS Championship.

i live 35 minutes from Mount Union, class act all the way the way from everybody in that athletic department. I'm doing some live stuff for the game on my webpage i started to cover Youngstown Area sports, and even though I just started up, Mount Union granted me sideline and press box seats for their semi game last week. if anyone wants to check out my site, www.cvsportscast.com :) my shameless plug.

About Mounts coach, not that their is no interest of him at a higher level....he has made it known he is happy where he is. Makes real good Money at Mount Union. Sort of like what Vest was like at Youngstown State, kept denying bigger jobs until THE job opened.

D1 really needs to institute a playoff system.

It's looking like Alabama/LSU at this point.

I'm doing some live stuff for the game on my webpage i started to cover Youngstown Area sports, and even though I just started up, Mount Union granted me sideline and press box seats for their semi game last week. if anyone wants to check out my site, www.cvsportscast.com :) my shameless plug.
Nice site.

Neal Seaman now in at QB for Mount Union. That had to be a tough name to grow up with.

I have a feeling we will see game 8 next year. I like that junior receiver Jasper Collins for Mount, I think he can be the next guy for them to sneak into the next level.

Top Bottom