St Paul Slim

GoldenGuts

Reaction score
i heard a bunch of my friends talk about this guy and his new song while tailgating and saw someone mention something about it in a post. can someone post a youtube link or tell me the name of the song everyone is talking about that they want played at the games?

I dont believe anyone knows of the song title or who sings it for sure.

I dont believe anyone knows of the song title or who sings it for sure.
"My Squad" by St. Paul Slim

The single is not yet available to the general public. I heard only the players and GopherSports have a copy of the track.

I would be very interested in the single if we can find it somewhere!

Mr Slim has not yet responded to my message to him on MySpace

Mr Slim has not yet responded to my message to him on MySpace

He posted on Facebook a while ago that he'll put it up on MySpace once the Gophers release/use it officially (probably on Play4Brew).

According to his facebook fan page, it's not off his released CD's, so it might be new. It's not available anywhere online at the moment.

I am guessing that it was a custom track done on contract for the U. They are probably making him wait to release it.

The good news is that if he did it for the U and they want to spread it, there will likely be a free (and legal) download floating around to share.

On a related note, anyone know if there is anywhere music from the band can be downloaded?

Top Bottom