St. Louis Post Dispatch on Bryant Allen to Gophers

Hillarious

Did you read one of the comments to the article?? It says his HS basketball coach is going to be hired as Tubby's assistant. "It's a package deal from the beginning..." LOL:rolleyes:

Some people just can't figure what anyone would want to go to Minnesota :rolleyes:

But after having watched several other high profile coaches pull this stunt, the poster actually has a point. This is becoming common practice on the college level with high profile prospects and their coaches, it just didn't happen to be what went on in this case. :p

i'm sorry, call me a child, but that picture is hilarious:D

Hilarious, considering he is walking on to play bball, like Tubby would go through that hassle for a walk-on player. On the other hand, one of the posters on the message board for the newspaper called him the "best player in Missourri" and was pretty pissed U of Miss didn't land him. Sounds like we get a pretty big prize. Maybe more than some of us think???

Hilarious, considering he is walking on to play bball, like Tubby would go through that hassle for a walk-on player. On the other hand, one of the posters on the message board for the newspaper called him the "best player in Missourri" and was pretty pissed U of Miss didn't land him. Sounds like we get a pretty big prize. Maybe more than some of us think???

I think you may have missed what he was referring to as hilarious!

I've heard people in St. Louis compare him to a former STL recruit, Jeremy Maclin.

Top Bottom