st. joe's looks like a very good "big five" squad

It will be refreshing to walk to Williams Arena with there at least being a chance I'm going to see a competitive game. I do wonder what the Hawks will have left in the tank after losing at home to one of their city rivals.

Saint Joe's, despite 5 straight losses and probably being the 4th-best Big 5 squad (behind 'Nova, Temple & LaSalle), is as good as we'll get at The Barn pre-Big 10. Am looking forward to it.

This game is the crown jewel of our home preseason schedule.

St Joe's played well last night on their court, but I just don't see them challenging Minnesota at Williams Arena. Expect another 20-plus-point win for the Gophers.

St Joe's played well last night on their court, but I just don't see them challenging Minnesota at Williams Arena. Expect another 20-plus-point win for the Gophers.

to that i would just say.......be careful. st. joe's looks like a team that can hang......if they are emotionally up for it

I'd have to think St Joe's will be having a bit of a letdown after playing such a huge game. Playing a top 5 rated, crosstown rival has to be the biggest game on their schedule. I'm sure Martelli is aware of that but it has to be hard to get the team back up after that.

Top Bottom