Spring Game Tailgating

B

boner4goldy

Just wondering if anyone was planning on tailgating for the spring game over at st. thomas? I am not to familiar with the area, so I was wondering where a good spot would be or if anyone was even planning on tailgating.

They got a huge parking lot next to the stadium that is about it.

They got a huge parking lot next to the stadium that is about it.

Yeah that lot is directly south of the stadium, but it isn't that big. I'm going to try to get a spot in there early, but I'd almost plan on not getting a spot. There aren't any good bars within a couple blocks of campus so it could turn out to be tailgating on the street. If anyone's going to a specific spot, I'd be all ears.

Word is you won't be able to get into the big lot south of the stadium(lot H) until about 12:30-12:45pm on the 25th, only those attending a big Tommie alumni function being held in another building on campus will be able to get in that lot before then. Any tailgating on other flat lots on campus is going to be a crapshoot, lots K or M are probably the best bets as far as available spaces and not arousing campus security.

CAMPUS MAP

I believe there's some more parking on the north side of the dorms off of Selby. It used to be a bigger parking lot until they built the new apartment building that overlooks the football field. Of course they finished that right when I graduated. :mad:

We've got a group of guys going up to the game too. We've been searching for places to tailgate but haven't found anything yet. We may have to get by tailgating in the streets!!

GLC is having a tailgate, but St. Thomas will not allow them to sell beer. WTF,

might want to keep your drinks in red plastic cups as well and keep the alcohol hidden. they do not allow any alcohol in the parking lots and they shut my group down when i tailgated there once.

Goal Line Club sent out an e-mail saying there will be a bus shuttle from O'Gara's starting at 11 am for the spring game.

Top Bottom