Spring Game-Roll Call

Gopher Gold

Reaction score
As far as the GopherHole community is concerned, who is all going to the Bank tomorrow?

I will be there with my dad and possibly my grandpa if the weather is decent enough.

Positively4thstreet, myself and 3 or 4 others will be there in full effect.. Can't wait.

I will be there with a group of 4-6.

Is anybody tailgating? I think we are going to get there right away (around 11am)

I'll be there with goldenfuture5 and 1 or 2 other people.

Raise your hand if you're here

Tailgating: yes
tossing pigskin: yes
praying for the sun: yes

Last year was supposed to be rainy and I remember it turned out to be dry and warmer than expected even with the clouds.

I will be there. And I'm gonna keep an eye for Wayne, since I assume he'll start coming to gopher football things again.

Ditto...

...plus two younger Gopher dittos...

Go Gophers! In Kill We Trust!

I have literally asked over 20 people to go. I got "no's" from every person in my tailgate group - and I got two "maybes" but only one looks like they will even tailgate. I tried, I really did. I'll be there, but it certainly won't be the "experience" I would like it to be.

I hope this is the last year I have to pull people, kicking and screaming, to a FREE Gopher football event.

I have literally asked over 20 people to go. I got "no's" from every person in my tailgate group - and I got two "maybes" but only one looks like they will even tailgate. I tried, I really did. I'll be there, but it certainly won't be the "experience" I would like it to be.

I hope this is the last year I have to pull people, kicking and screaming, to a FREE Gopher football event.

I hear ya. It was tough to find people to go, and I hope that changes. Extra frustrating for me - I am moving out to SF in June so this is my last chance for a few years to watch Gopher football live.

Yeah.. I told a co-worker that I was going (he's a NDSU alum and former football player, he played with Kleinsasser I believe) and immediately he said, "Why would you want to do THAT?!"

I had to remind him that I'm a season ticket holder and the Gophs are my team. Then we kinda jawed back and forth about the upcoming matchup.

I'll be there with Mrs. Formo.. No tailgating.. just going to enjoy the stadium (I miss that place) and hopefully catch a few good pics with Goldy.

Yeah.. I told a co-worker that I was going (he's a NDSU alum and former football player, he played with Kleinsasser I believe) and immediately he said, "Why would you want to do THAT?!"

I had to remind him that I'm a season ticket holder and the Gophs are my team. Then we kinda jawed back and forth about the upcoming matchup.

I'll be there with Mrs. Formo.. No tailgating.. just going to enjoy the stadium (I miss that place) and hopefully catch a few good pics with Goldy.

Jim FlyingSaucer went to UND.

I'll be there with a group of 16 or so. The brats are all ready!

Showing up with my oldest son. Will there be at least limited concessions open so we can grab a bite to eat while we are there?

Showing up with my oldest son. Will there be at least limited concessions open so we can grab a bite to eat while we are there?

Yes. Last year was the first time I noticed Subway stands in the stadium (don't know how I missed them the first year.. lol).

Anyway, I know for sure there are some concessions as last year's spring game we got Subway.

I will be there with six including 2 Chinese citizens (My daughter-in-law and her Mother/baby sitter) and one person who has a parking spot at his house. Now if I can only find somebody who is serving brats.

I will be ther with six including two Chinese citizens (My daughter and line her Mother/baby sitter)and ther persons whose house we are parking at. Now if I could only find somebody who is serving brats.

Top Bottom