Sportsfan24

STPGopher

Reaction score
First thanks for your part in raising a wonderful son.

Second, just because Kim has completed his playing days as a Gopher, I hope you will continue to post here. Your comments are welcomed and appreciated.

Signed reformed Cretin "hater".

Sportsfan24: Give Kim a big thank you from the people over here on Gopherhole. I know it probably didn't always go as he would have wanted but us diehards here on the 'hole appreciate what he did for the U.

Feelin' that. Best wishes to Kim in the future.

Once a gopher, always a gopher

Thanks to Kim for all his hard work and dedication and best of luck to him going forward! Sportsfan24: I too hope to see you around here some more in the future as I always enjoyed your insight as well!

Thanks Kim

I usually find it irritating when people post the same messages one after another but in this case it is very appropriate. Kim personified how Kill wanted his players to play the game. Coach Kill said it best when he said “Having Kim out there was like having an extra coach on the field.” Thank you Kim - You have set the bar high for future gophers.

I usually find it irritating when people post the same messages one after another but in this case it is very appropriate. Kim personified how Kill wanted his players to play the game. Coach Kill said it best when he said “Having Kim out there was like having an extra coach on the field.” Thank you Kim - You have set the bar high for future gophers.

GA in Kims future? i personally wold love to see him on the sidelines teaching these young db's a thing or 2 about tackling and playing the game with some heart...

First thanks for your part in raising a wonderful son.

Second, just because Kim has completed his playing days as a Gopher, I hope you will continue to post here. Your comments are welcomed and appreciated.

Signed reformed Cretin "hater".

Appreciate the kind words. I will be around, I have been a caller on Kfan since Kim was 5 years old and a blogger since he was a sophmore in high school.

Sportsfan24: Give Kim a big thank you from the people over here on Gopherhole. I know it probably didn't always go as he would have wanted but us diehards here on the 'hole appreciate what he did for the U.

It may not have went as he or I wanted but it certainly went has it should. Wouldn't change a thing. The U did more for him than he ever could do for the U...education is for life!

Top Bottom