Sports Huddle notice

DL65

Reaction score
Dave Mona opened today's show and said coach Kill is enroute to Miami for Tuesday's Orange Bowl Game - NIU vs. Florida State. Kill is a guest of NIU's president. Kill's plane is scheduled to arrive at about 11:30 a.m. They hope to connect with him at 11:30 a.m.

Dave and Sid interviewed assistant head coach Bill Miller at the start of the Sports huddle. I'll have his comments shortly, and I plan to cover the Kill portion as well.

Go Gophers!!

Dave Mona opened today's show and said coach Kill is enroute to Miami for Tuesday's Orange Bowl Game - NIU vs. Florida State. Kill is a guest of NIU's president. Kill's plane is scheduled to arrive at about 11:30 a.m. They hope to connect with him at 11:30 a.m.

Dave and Sid interviewed assistant head coach Bill Miller at the start of the Sports huddle. I'll have his comments shortly, and I plan to cover the Kill portion as well.

Go Gophers!!

Thanks for your dedication! I hope your getting a raise next year for all your hard work. As a matter of fact I think you should be paid at least double next year what you were paid this year.

Top Bottom