Sports Huddle Gremlins and Delays

DL65

Reaction score
Coach Kill is traveling and on vacation with his wife, Rebecca, and his two daughters. As a result, he didn't get a good phone connection with the 'CCO team until 11 o'clock, instead of 10:05 a.m.

Just before Kill's appearance on the Sports Huddle, I lost my internet connection with WCCO radio. When I got reconnected coach Kill was talking about getting balance in his team (his comments were carried over from last week's show).

I was able to get the rest of the show and took notes of Sid and Dave's questions and Kill's responses. Once again, some of the questions that Dave raised were ones that appeared in a thread on GopherHole earlier last week.

This week's summary will be delayed until this evening. As I said in an earlier thread, I have a family commitment that will prevent me from posting until later today.

I appreciate your understanding.

Go Gophers!!

Coach Kill is traveling and on vacation with his wife, Rebecca, and his two daughters. As a result, he didn't get a good phone connection with the 'CCO team until 11 o'clock, instead of 10:05 a.m.

Just before Kill's appearance on the Sports Huddle, I lost my internet connection with WCCO radio. When I got reconnected coach Kill was talking about getting balance in his team (his comments were carried over from last week's show).

I was able to get the rest of the show and took notes of Sid and Dave's questions and Kill's responses. Once again, some of the questions that Dave raised were ones that appeared in a thread on GopherHole earlier last week.

This week's summary will be delayed until this evening. As I said in an earlier thread, I have a family commitment that will prevent me from posting until later today.

I appreciate your understanding.

Go Gophers!!

You have no dedication to your reading audience, DL. :)

I've cooled on him.

The first thing WCCO is nothing but the Call Letters, its CBS Minnesota. And unless Sid and Dave have their own sponsorship and Air Time for the Sports Huddle, The CBS production values have fallen. Guests are never on time or available. Add to that they are miserable in adapting to internet or app radio. Text or email the booth? This is CBS at its finest. DL you are not to blame.

Top Bottom