SPIN ZONE: Winning This Year Would've Been Bad

RogueGopher

Reaction score
If the Gophers were to win a championship, or play for one, I'd want to be able to be at the games. You don't want to look back down the road, when the documentary comes out, and see empty stadiums and no bands playing. No memories from this. You want to experience the real deal. Think about the Penn State game last year. It wouldn't have been the same if it wasn't a sell out and we all rushed the field. That was a moment, and it meant something. This is all just feels like fake football this year, just used to scrape in a little TV money. It's almost a blessing that we stink this year. It's the best time to be bad. Young guys get experience and we're ready to compete next year (after we lose to OSU in the opener of course).

Really —and what players might we lose after this year—to draft or seniors? What in the world makes you think next year is going to be so great—and no it’s a lot more than the next man up—what if we don’t have quality next men up—than what?

it will be cool to be at the game when Ohio st scores 100 points on us

I had hoped the covid alternative timeline would be kind to the 2020 Gophers...

Apparently not to be the case.

Clearly looking like we'll not end up counting this year one way or the other...too screwed up compared to anything in the past...and hopefully not comparable to anything in the future.

The rowboat is clearly missing oars, rowers, and a compass. Hopefully with the charts we have and with a little HYPRR, we'll find Timor before the rations are depleted.

1604118540561.png

It's a little easier to deal with sucky sports teams during Covid, I think.

Laughing stock of college football right now. Pathetic. But this is Loserville.

Top Bottom