SpartanAvenue: Gophs to finish 12th in BT, rips program, mentions GopherHole

Sounds like he's still pissed that we beat them two years ago.

Oh, now I am really distraught. His opinion means so much to me. The defense is was bad last year, but it was much better at the end of the year than it was at the beginning, and will be more experienced this year. I doubt that the defense will be great, but it will be better than last year. Gray may be a question mark, but not all question marks wind up being bad.

Someone should tell this dullard that Minnesota lost "its" quarterback, not "it's" quarterback. If anyone is desperate for attention, it's this dweeb.

Good to see Pantherhawk already has a comment at the bottom. :rolleyes: My God, what is wrong with that guy?

Where did he rip the program? Am I missing something?

Nothing wrong with thinking that the Gophers are going to suck this year.

he's entitled to his opinion, but I think the Gophers will be a little better then they are currently given credit for myself.

he's entitled to his opinion, but I think the Gophers will be a little better then they are currently given credit for myself.

Yes, he is entitled to his opinion. It is nice that they have such low expectations for us. It'll make it that much sweeter when we beat them not to mention how pissed off it'll make him.
GO GOPHERS!

love the homer mid season pennant. Homer is always flying some kind of pennant and the midseason one was tops.

Top Bottom