Spann-Ford signs with the Cowboys.

I read where BSF got $250,000 guaranteed from the Cowboys.....good for him!
I never quite understood the hype about BSF and wish his trajectory here would have worked out better. That said, I hope he has an amazing NFL career and wish him the best. I've been wrong before!
What, a 6'7" athletic guy. He had good hands in HS.

What ever happen to the TE from NDSU, from Crosby, he had signed with Seattle last year.

Seems like a good guy, wish him well. .....but, he's a big guy who doesn't block particularly well (unlike a certain Tampa Bay TE) and doesn't catch particularly well either (Gophers won at Iowa despite 'clang' off StoneHands for what would have resulted in a 1st and goal).

I always thought BSF should have been playing on the other side of the ball. It's just exceptionally rare to be able to be that size and have great body control.

Dallas does sure love their Big 10 TEs. He'll be the 4th. He is their largest TE by a lot, so maybe he has a niche. They also have two guys from Marshall. They should go sign Blaise to the practice squad.

What, a 6'7" athletic guy. He had good hands in HS.
I thought out of high school he was going to be a great pass catcher. I don’t know if he lost some fluidity and agility as he bulked up, but he never reached that level I thought he had the potential to reach.

I thought out of high school he was going to be a great pass catcher. I don’t know if he lost some fluidity and agility as he bulked up, but he never reached that level I thought he had the potential to reach.
A bad QB makes his teammates bad not just himself.

well considering this article says he was a dominant run blocker, i think i'll pass on their evaluation. they wanted him based on size and his prior ability to run and catch that he showed prior to bulking (still think he would've been a far more productive player 20# lighter in both the run and the pass game)

Top Bottom