sounds like the ladies are celebrating their awesome season...

gopherguy05

Section 246 Row 4
Reaction score
Taken from a good friend's facebook status just a few minutes ago:

1/2 of the women's basketball team is running around Wilkins completely drunk... in their basketball apparel... carrying alcohol bottles. Classy, ladies, classy.
7 minutes ago · Comment · Like

Yea... it's really disturbing. What's funny is that I, or someone in the building, could call them in and they could get massive trouble for drinking in their basketball apparel. So funny.
3 minutes ago

Obviously you haven't listened to Cyndi Lauper lately.

Taken from a good friend's facebook status just a few minutes ago:

1/2 of the women's basketball team is running around Wilkins completely drunk... in their basketball apparel... carrying alcohol bottles. Classy, ladies, classy.
7 minutes ago · Comment · Like

Yea... it's really disturbing. What's funny is that I, or someone in the building, could call them in and they could get massive trouble for drinking in their basketball apparel. So funny.
3 minutes ago

I didn't know that college students drank alcohol. As long as nobody got behind the wheel of a car, who cares?

Well I for one certainly hope that they don't enter any dorm rooms without knocking leading to an investigation by the UMPD that will take months to complete and could result in trespassing charges.

Oh leave them alone, I'm sure they're just celebrating all of their victories

er wait ... that can't be right

Friend seems rather obsessed to post two statuses within 5 minutes of each other pertaining to the women's basketball team. Damn those rowdy hooligans! How dare they drink alcohol unless they're winning the BigTen!

Are they supposed to mope around and never have any fun because they are having a bad year?

someone call fox 9 so they can do another undercover report about gopher athletes drinking

Thought some people might care. Drinking is one thing, doing it at Williams in official basketball apparel is another.

Had they got caught by someone more official, this would have been another one of those, "the athletic department is out of control, fire maturi" type stories....thats all...

Wilkens != Williams

A lot of athletes live in Roy Wilkens Hall, a University-owned apartment complex near Dinkytown. Drinking is allowed there (of course with the legal stipulations that apply everywhere) and it is not a public place for anyone to walk into.

another stupid "facebook" thread. man, i am SO GLAD i went to college (98-02) before stupid as$ sh!t like twitter, facebook, smartphones, etc. were really around. why do so many people (especially college age kids) think litterally everything must be public knowledge, or better yet, that anyone cares. it is beyond creppy how some people seem to almost obsess about following or posting stuff about athletes on twitter or facebook. some folks need to live their own lives and not worry about what everyone else is up to all of the time.

Maybe the drunkenness explains all the turnovers. The Gopher women were a baker's delight this season.

Negative on that Mulligan, I share my beer with very few, because an empty fridge is a terrible thing to waste.

I'm nervous about tonite's game so I am going to declare it a drinking nite. Right now I am having a BM.

BYW that's bar lingo for Bloody Mary, not the other.

I'm nervous about tonite's game so I am going to declare it a drinking nite. Right now I am having a BM.

BYW that's bar lingo for Bloody Mary, not the other.

19, do you really think anyone thought that? :confused:

Top Bottom