Soooo... looks like the gophers get to carry the B1G flag

t-docious

MAKE GOPHERS GREAT AGAIN!
Reaction score
With everyone else melting down, are we the last hope? What does the TCU game mean now IF we win?

bonkers????????

Based on results on the field, tough to say the Gophers aren't in the top 3 so far. We'll know a lot more by this time next week. I, for one, have no problem with the Gophers taking advantage of a bad Big Ten. Like Big Al always said, get me to a bowl with a parade.

Will it be important if it is a loss? Taking a peek at the predictions, it appears that a majority of the early predictions call for a good butt whipping to be put on my Golden Gophers by those TCU H. FROGS.

Personally, I don't think it could possibly be very important if so many people seem to think it is going to be just another Big Ten Team losing another non-conference game. The season will continue, win or lose. Do you think my Golden Gophers will just lay down and die IF they lose that game? Will their season virtually be over if they lose as SO many of YOU have predicted? (you know who you are, and so does everyone else: all we have to do is check the prediction thread)
IF my Gophers win, will it insure that they will win any more Big Ten games than they would have won any way?

I hope my Gophers win next Saturday. But, I care a hell of a lot more how they will do in Ann Arbor on September 27th than how they will do in Ft. Worth, TX on September on September 13th...

Top Bottom