Sometimes enemies can be your best friends (who loves Iowa?)

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
And I'm not just saying this because I'm treating one of my best friends (sadly a Badger fan, though the condition for his comp ticket is he can't wear red) to the Gopher-Badger tilt on Wednesday. ...

As the Gophers chase a NCAA bid and/or a bye in the BTT, aside from earning it themselves this week there's one team that can really help the Gophers' cause. That team is none other than the Iowa Hawkeyes. So let's set aside our differences for a few days and back the Hawkeyes as they first take on Ohio State (Tuesday) and then Penn State (Saturday), both at Carver-Hawkeye Arena. I'll predict the Hawks knock off at least 1 of the 2 (Penn State preferred), but beating both is a real possibility with the way Iowa has played at home.

As much as it will hurt I will root for Iowa-I have to I guess!:mad:

I have to root for IU against MSU to keep Purdue in the hunt for a Big Ten Title. I feel insanely dirty. I'm going to have to take a cold shower afterwards.

And I'm not just saying this because I'm treating one of my best friends (sadly a Badger fan, though the condition for his comp ticket is he can't wear red) to the Gopher-Badger tilt on Wednesday. ...

No self respecting Badger fan would take a ticket under those circumstances. :)

Badger fans have to be self respecting....No one else respects them.

wow. after reading this thread i really need to go wash my eyes out with sulfuric acid. GVBecky and a couple of hogeyes yucking it up. fun.

ughhh......

Top Bottom