Some say S’mores.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
I say S’less. I don’t care for ‘em. There I said it.

Something can be both overrated and yet still pretty great. S'mores is one of those things.

Something can be both overrated and yet still pretty great. S'mores is one of those things.

Can we make S'mores with chili? I like my chili hot. But then what to call them?

If you are under 13, they are awesome. Over that, they are not much different than a pixie stick.

S'mores taste best without marshmallows and graham crackers.

Last edited:

Nobody complains about s'mores when you go camping with kids & have to pack everything in.

Since this is no longer on the 'endless political argument' forum, I'm now no longer allowed to say, "Sure, today you want to abolish s'mores, but within weeks or even days you'll be crawling back on your hands and knees begging for them."

My kids recite the s'more scene from Sandlot everytime we have s'mores.

What’s with the people that pronounce it “somemores”. Drives me crazy every time.

The S'mores Girl Scout Cookies are really good.

Damn straight. that was one of the worst things about the pandemic. no girl scouts in the lobby of the local grocery store selling cookies.

hey - what if thin mints were the cure for covid-19 and we never found out because they stopped selling cookies?

What’s with the people that pronounce it “somemores”. Drives me crazy every time.
Well, they were originally called some-mores when the Girl Scouts invented them in the '20s. Some time after that it was shortened to s'mores.

Well, they were originally called some-mores when the Girl Scouts invented them in the '20s. Some time after that it was shortened to s'mores.
I had no idea- thanks for the backstory! Still annoys me. I guess if there are old timers pronouncing it that way, I'll cut them a little slack.

Top Bottom