Some notable sightings last night

MRJ

Reaction score
It seemed like there were a lot of notable folks in the stands last night. I noticed that John-Blair Bickerstaff brought Kevin Love along and they were sitting directly behind the Gophers bench.

Also, I heard that coach Brewster, coach Davis and Seantrel Henderson were also in the building. I think someone said that they were sitting over by the students and the band.

Was there anybody else there of note???

Lynx Coach Don Zierden was there. As was former Gopher guard Ryan Saunders.

Dick Enrico, 2nd Wind "Why buy new, when slightly used will do? EXCEPT when the deals are this good!"

But nobody noticed you, GV, because you came disguised as a human being. LOL

I'm pretty sure Andy North was sitting behind the Badger bench wearing his Wisconsin gear.

I bet you loved it too didn't you gvbadger :D

I did at the 2 minute mark.

Andy North goes to every game. For some reason, if you donate 100k for a new floor at the Kohl Center, you always get tickets behind the bench.

Also, I heard that coach Brewster, coach Davis and Seantrel Henderson were also in the building. I think someone said that they were sitting over by the students and the band.
QUOTE]

Brewster had what looked like three football recruits/players walk in later in the game. They stood out coming down the aisle as they were kinda "thugged out" wearing all black and were walking down to like the third row center court in the middle of the all the rich alumni sitting down, quietly watching the game. The alumni around there seemed ok after Brewster came out of his seat and to the aisle to walk the players to his seats next to him.

Lynx Coach Don Zierden was there. As was former Gopher guard Ryan Saunders.

Those 2 better be there.

Zierden is the color commentator with Mike Grimm, and Saunders is a Grad Assistant.

Yeah Coach Brewster was there. if you have not notice, he was interview by Tim Doyle on the big ten network during the game.

Kevin Love was there probably thinking staying a year at UCLA wouldn't have been a better decision then coming out...

Kevin Love was there probably thinking staying a year at UCLA wouldn't have been a better decision then coming out...

K-Love was also at the Purdue game, maybe more? He also was there for midnight madness. Anybody seen him at frat parties? He is only 19 or 20.

K-Love was also at the Purdue game, maybe more? He also was there for midnight madness. Anybody seen him at frat parties? He is only 19 or 20.

As long as he isn't hanging with Michael Phelps..

Love was probably thinking about how he could be averaging 25 and 15 for the maroon and gold. Or how about he would give back his signing bonus for one more year at UCLA to rip it up and tag UCLA broads.

Top Bottom