Some Fun Stats: Minnesota Vs. The Northeast

IceBoxGopher

Reaction score
With the win Vs. Rhode Island today I wanted to look back at how Minnesota has done against teams from northeastern states in general. Here's what I found out.
  • Syracuse (New York): 4-2
  • Army (New York): 1-0
  • Buffalo (New York): 2-0
  • Penn State (Pennsylvania): 6-10
  • Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania): 9-3
  • Temple (Pennsylvania): 1-0
  • Navy (Maryland): 1-0
  • Maryland (Maryland): 3-4
  • Rutgers (New Jersey): 3-0
  • New Hampshire (New Hampshire): 1-0
  • Rhode Island (Rhode Island): 1-0
32-19

Teams that Minnesota haven't played yet are UConn, UMass, Boston College and Maine. I'm actually surprised the Gophers have never played Boston College.

With the win Vs. Rhode Island today I wanted to look back at how Minnesota has done against teams from northeastern states in general. Here's what I found out.
32-19

Teams that Minnesota haven't played yet are UConn, UMass, Boston College and Maine. I'm actually surprised the Gophers have never played Boston College.
If you’re going to include Maine there are probably 2 dozen more you gotta include

32-19

Hmm no UPenn?

Gophers would dominate Northeast Conference!! If USC, UCLA, Oregon, and Washington can move to the Midwest why can’t Gophers move to the Northeast?

Hmm no UPenn?
So I got the records from Winsipedia and the Gophers have actually never played Penn! Interesting fact, though, Penn actually has a winning record Vs. Penn State, leading 25-18-4.

If you’re going to include Maine there are probably 2 dozen more you gotta include
I was just looking at the FCS and FBS teams.

So I got the records from Winsipedia and the Gophers have actually never played Penn! Interesting fact, though, Penn actually has a winning record Vs. Penn State, leading 25-18-4.

I was just looking at the FCS and FBS teams.
Yeah so I get stating FCS we have played. But FCS we haven’t played you missed like 25 northeastern teams

Top Bottom