SOLD 2024 Football season. All games for sale. Also lot 37 tailgate pass and 4th st. ramp pass!!!!!!!!

dlw4gophers

Reaction score
I am willing to sell individual games or multiple games at a discount Each game will be a package deal.
I have four seats in section 114 row 27. These are on the Sunny side of the stadium. Also a parking pass in tailgate lot 37 and a parking pass in 4th Street ramp. I am asking $300 for the Rhode Island and Nevada games $500 for the UNC and Maryland games. $600 for the USC, and Penn State games and $800 for Iowa. I am a season ticket holder so the seats are guaranteed. The tickets will be a electronic transfer once they are put into my account. This usually happens about one month before the season starts. I will only accept Venmo or cash as payment.

Last edited:

The tickets are now in my account and can be transferred immediately. Let me know if your interested

North Carolina, Rhode Island, Penn. State, USC and Maryland are SOLD

Last edited:

Contact me if your interested in the Nevada game. Only two game tickets left for Nevada.. Both parking spots still available. Game tickets. $35 each. Lot #37 $100 and 4th street ramp $20 I will sell game tickets and lot #37 for $150

Last edited:

Contact me if your interested in the Nevada game. Only two game tickets left for Nevada.. Both parking spots still available. Game tickets. $35 each. Lot #37 $100 and 4th street ramp $20 I will sell game tickets and lot #37 for $150
Are the parking passes for Nevada still available?

Top Bottom