So, what are you going to do with your free Saturday.

watch the Wisconsin-Northwestern game obviously, Washington-Oregon will be good too

Hoffa is buried in a 10X10X10 cement cube somewhere deep in the Marianas Trench.

Parski doesn't help anyone, anywhere, anyhow, for anything. He is the lone Walking Dead biter wandering somewhere in an abandoned prison.

Link?

Have few decent cigars and watch the later games at the Perfect Ash in Lilydale.

Got new tires for the SUV. Took it easy as fall allergies have kicked me hard this week.

Hoffa is buried in a 10X10X10 cement cube somewhere deep in the Marianas Trench.

Parski doesn't help anyone, anywhere, anyhow, for anything. He is the lone Walking Dead biter wandering somewhere in an abandoned prison.[/QUOTE

Great. Now that is how I want to be buried. Logistical nightmare.

I shot 2 grouse, caught 6 walleyes snd am now wstching NU and Wisco.

News flash. Man picks up and cleans kitchen on a Saturday the wife is out shopping.

I am watching NW get more and more angry for the Gopher game. Here's hoping they're demoralized.

Drove up to Grand View. Doing the Gull Lake Oktoberfest Pub Crawl ... Watching college football at each stop on the crawl. Can't wait for the trip to Chicago next weekend!!

Grand View is the best. Haven't been up there for awhile.

I played some GTA V. Well, alot, actually. Didn't get to watch a single down of football.

Top Bottom