So, what are you going to do with your free Saturday.

mnsports1

Reaction score
Is anyone going to watch an old Gopher game to get their fix? Not me.
I haven't checked the line-up of games, but I am sure there will be some watchable ones. I think I'll end up taking the wife and tots to a pumpkin patch, clean the garage, get a few things ready for child #3 coming in a month...and go from there. What are you going to do?
Just thought I would throw a non-argumentative thread out there....

I haven't checked the line-up of games, but I am sure there will be some watchable ones. I think I'll end up taking the wife and tots to a pumpkin patch, clean the garage, get a few things ready for child #3 coming in a month...and go from there. What are you going to do?

Crap just saw I was still on the bball side, Im an idiot. I may have to spend by Sat. learning how to use a computer!

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself!

The usual........very little if anything.

Watch some college football not being stressed out wondering how my favorite team will play.

I was planning on going to the Western Carolina-Auburn game, just to experience a game at Auburn, but since the Dodgers are in the NLCS, I'd rather watch Clayton Kershaw dominate the Cardinals.

I am not going to watch a minute of football. I need a break. Going to go to a high school soccer game instead.

Was planning on taking the family out for an apple orchard or corn maze or something... but it looks like it's going to be cold and rainy...might just hang out in the mancave and veg out.

The wife and I are taking our 17 month old to his first pumpkin patch/ apple orchard/ corn maze Saturday. Probably doing a high school game, team I use to play on vs the team in town I live in. Got to get my football fix in.

I was planning on going to the Western Carolina-Auburn game, just to experience a game at Auburn, but since the Dodgers are in the NLCS, I'd rather watch Clayton Kershaw dominate the Cardinals.

Got that right.

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself!

Watch out for that Beyond section.

get very very drunk.. first final of med school tomorrow so sat will be relaxing in more ways than one!

Some woodworking. Hopefully I can find some wood to finish a project. Otherwise I'll have to dig through the wood pile and glue up some pieces. Hopefully listen to Gopher hockey later as well.

I think I will now break-out all of the old Gophers/Mason game film and start studying since he is going to be our new interim coach and all.

Going golfing with a buddy of mine at the Lafayette club in Plymouth. Hopefully the rain stays away, wouldn't mind getting another 18 in this afternoon. Golf season is coming to a close and I'm hoping to get as many rounds in as possible before winter. The simulators just aren't the same...

Hoffa is buried in a 10X10X10 cement cube somewhere deep in the Marianas Trench.

Parski doesn't help anyone, anywhere, anyhow, for anything. He is the lone Walking Dead biter wandering somewhere in an abandoned prison.

Taking the wife to Amaluna for her birthday. See, Gopherholers can be cultured too.

Top Bottom