So many good things about tonight.

balds

Reaction score
The thing I love the most is this:

After diving on the floor for a loose ball and taking a well intended elbow to the back of the head, the look Iverson gave Draymond Green. Nothing dirty, just one tough nosed S.O.B. that I am thrilled to have on our team for two more years.

Not to mention that the kid can play, despite being written off numerous times by Handsome Pete earlier in the season.

Can you Imaging if this kid adds 30 lbs, 30% more skill and 30% more confidence? Yikes

The thing I love the most is this:

After diving on the floor for a loose ball and taking a well intended elbow to the back of the head, the look Iverson gave Draymond Green. Nothing dirty, just one tough nosed S.O.B. that I am thrilled to have on our team for two more years.

Not to mention that the kid can play, despite being written off numerous times by Handsome Pete earlier in the season.

Can you Imaging if this kid adds 30 lbs, 30% more skill and 30% more confidence? Yikes

Same as the look he gave the other flopper (Nix) earlier this season. I like Iverson so much more than Sampson right now. He's our only muscle down low.

I can imagine, but that is asking quite a bit.

Can you imagine if Devoe added 30% more quickness, and 30% better field goals?

I like Colt, but he does not have the court presence that Ralph has. Either Ralph has to grow up this offseason (physically), or Colt needs to learn how to play the mental game (including not throwing dirty elbows like he did earlier in the season)

Colton was an absolute beast last night. You know that no one is going to throw him around, and he'll run through a wall to get loose balls.

I don't know what's gotten into him lately, but he has a whole new level of confidence.

Top Bottom