So after 3 Seasons, still NO Signature wins, NO ranked wins, NO trophy wins.......

When you've never been a head coach, offensive coordiator or defensive coordinator, your first head coaching job should not be at a BCS school.

Im thinking a loss to Mizzou/K-state/Texas Tech in the Insight bowl.

At best a 5-7 record next year. with no offense again and thru graduation no D.

We buy out Brew's last year and start talking to potential HC's. Its pretty simple.

Could beat Iowa State in Insight
0-9 in trophy games; 0-8 vs. ranked opponents, and don't forget no conference wins in November
He'll be a lame duck next year (can't give him a cont. ext.), which is the difficult part, because I think he should get a 4th year. Tough schedule next year too ... 5-7 likely.

If Brewster would have gone 2-10 this year with wins over Wisco and Iowa, I would be all for keeping him. But the guy just can't get it done.

Brew wastes timeouts like they're pennies. He just throws them away. Who calls a TO after a TD??? Griese was so frustrated by Brew's incompetence, I thought he was going to cry. I especially loved the
3rd and 1 call, Hoese up the middle. Then 4th and 1 and the moron Fisch calls the SAME PLAY. NO GAIN. Weber should have been picked 3-4 times plus when he fumbled it away on their 10 they said he was down. Why is Weber completing at a 35% rate in this game? Griese says it's cuz he's been hit too many times. Is that Brew's excuse, too?

Top Bottom