Sixty-eight predictions that are sure to come true (unless they don't)

fan of Ray Williams

Reaction score
16. Ben Ten breakout star: Keita Bates-Diop, Ohio State

23. I've said I'll never project Wisconsin lower than fourth in the Big Ten under Bo Ryan, and I'm not going to break that pledge. While Maryland, Michigan State, Indiana, Purdue and Michigan each have Top 25-caliber rosters, look for the Badgers to remain in the mix with Zak Showalter, Ethan Happ and Vitto Brown emerging in support of Bronson Koenig and Nigel Hayes.

25. Wait 'til next year, Northwestern. Tre Demps, Alex Olah and Bryant McIntosh will get the Wildcats off to a strong start against a cupcake-heavy non-conference schedule, but the Wildcats will finish below .500 in the Big Ten and settle for an NIT bid.

28. Coach on the hot seat who will keep his job: Indiana's Tom Crean. Not only will the Hoosiers make the NCAA tournament, they'll do so with ease this year. That ought to be enough to quiet Crean's critics ... for now.

43. Wooden Legacy prediction: Michigan State over Arizona

44. 2KSports Classic prediction: Duke over Wisconsin

50. The Big Ten hasn't lost its challenge with the ACC since 2008, but I think that changes this year. Give me ACC 8, Big Ten 6.

62: Conference championship predictions: Virginia (ACC), UConn (AAC), Rhode Island (A-10), Villanova (Big East), Maryland (Big Ten), Kansas (Big 12), San Diego State (Mountain West), Arizona (Pac-12), Kentucky (SEC), Gonzaga (WCC)

65. Four transfers who will make the biggest impact this season: Damion Lee (Louisville), Sterling Gibbs (UConn), Ryan Anderson (Arizona), Eron Harris (Michigan State).

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab...o-come-true--unless-they-don-t-202051739.html

Top Bottom