Sitting Outside Enjoying Probably the Last Fine Night of the Year

Iceland12

Reaction score
Got a fire going, my lovely wife and the dog are out here too. Got the World Series Game on the TV, drinking some bourbon and having a cigar. Hope to be out here tomorrow afternoon, smoking a victory cigar.

Come on Gophers. Is that to much ask? :drink:

Its just about a perfect fall night out there....cheers.

Got a fire going, my lovely wife and the dog are out here too. Got the World Series Game on the TV, drinking some bourbon and having a cigar. Hope to be out here tomorrow afternoon, smoking a victory cigar.

We drove back to the Twin Cities from visiting my folks in Braham. Beautiful sunset and evening. Three wins in a row would be very sweet!

Great post Iceland! It was foggy and rainy up here in Ely yesterday. Better today to get the dock and lift out before the game. Yup, will fire up a cigar tonight, and a Manhattan in hopeful of a Gopher victory.

Had a Halloween party last night - couldn't have picked a better day. It was incredibly nice out!

Just about to fire that victory cigar up!

Just about to fire that victory cigar up!

+1 Last night won't be the last fine night of the year either. Have about two weeks of good weather left, then we switch to winter. Purdue game looks great.

Ive only got 65 fine nights left to go this year. Come on down.

+1 Last night won't be the last fine night of the year either. Have about two weeks of good weather left, then we switch to winter. Purdue game looks great.

You're my "Weather Guy" so hope so. Just hard to believe we've got another evening as nice as the one we had last night.

Top Bottom