Single Game Tickets

vikingfan1184

Reaction score
Has anyone heard when/if single game season tickets will be available? I have not heard anything about it yet.

What is the cost tickets this year?

Has anyone heard when/if single game season tickets will be available? I have not heard anything about it yet.

What is the cost tickets this year?

Still waiting to see if there will be any single game tickets. Hopefully the only single tickets will be the one's turned back in by the visiting school.

No offense...but how hard is it to go to the gophersports.com website and look up the cost of tickets yourself? Go hang out on Vikings.com and make sure they aren't blacked out.

i am guessing he is a badger fan trying to get some info on a ticket to the game (just a guess) but yeah i dont know about the bashing

Not a Badger fan at all.

I looked on the website, and while I realize they are still placing season tickets, I figured there would be some sort of information about single game tickets.

Here is the information I have come up with....

http://www.gophersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=8400&ATCLID=1523086#Single

GoGopher 2005, if you could find it for me on the website that would be great. It could be that I am just looking in the wrong place.

I am heading up to Minneapolis to visit family the weekend of November 14th and wanted to check out the team and new stadium.

I guess there is something wrong with that....if so, I am sorry.

Nothing wrong with being a Vikings fan. I would guess that the only single game tickets will be ones the visiting team returns.

No offense...but how hard is it to go to the gophersports.com website and look up the cost of tickets yourself? Go hang out on Vikings.com and make sure they aren't blacked out.

Why? Why would you be like that? Youre better than that, I hope.

Not a Badger fan at all.

I looked on the website, and while I realize they are still placing season tickets, I figured there would be some sort of information about single game tickets.

Here is the information I have come up with....

http://www.gophersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=8400&ATCLID=1523086#Single

GoGopher 2005, if you could find it for me on the website that would be great. It could be that I am just looking in the wrong place.

I am heading up to Minneapolis to visit family the weekend of November 14th and wanted to check out the team and new stadium.

I guess there is something wrong with that....if so, I am sorry.

As others have mentioned, the single game seats won't go on sale until sometime after season ticket sales are complete. If all non-visitor seats sell out then any returned visitor seats would be sold as single games. Otherwise any seats that don't sell out would also be sold as season ticket seats. So at this point you're probably going to have to wait until June/July to know more.

Ignore the cranky responses. Nervous Gopher has everyone all touchy about conversations about ticket sales.

Sorry for being cranky...but how hard would have been to come up with a unique gopher I.D.?
I like the Vikings as well but if I were posting on their boards I would be Tarkenton2005 or something.
That's all.

Season tickets are 275.00 dollars each. 7 games. Roughly $40 per game. Non-conference tends to be closer to $35 face and the bigger games like Wisconsin/Iowa/Michigan are over $50 face.

Top Bottom