Single game tickets

adbraun

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

When do single game tickets go on sale and is their any chance some would be available for the Badgers game? I'm hoping to surprise my sister for her birthday later this year with tickets as she hasn't been back to the city/campus since she graduated. Not sure if I should just wait to check Ebay, Craigslist, & Stub Hub or if there's a legit chance some might be available. I'm assuming this game will be sold out one way or another.

Thanks in advance!

Plenty of tickets will be available, but you'll probably have to buy a nonconference game in conjunction with the Wisky game. Single game tickets should go on sale sometime next month, I believe.

I'm a bad fan, but I wish they'd have won the Rose Bowl and there was a ton of buzz surrounding the Huskers going into the year. I've got seats that Husker fans would love to have and if I could cash in big, I'd do it.

You won't be the only one, unfortunately.

I'm a bad fan, but I wish they'd have won the Rose Bowl and there was a ton of buzz surrounding the Huskers going into the year. I've got seats that Husker fans would love to have and if I could cash in big, I'd do it.
The almighty dollar > supporting your team.

The almighty dollar > supporting your team.
Yeah, if you had any idea what I have to go through to justify spending money on season tickets every year, you'd probably think differently. If I could pay for my tickets for the rest of the year to sit out one game, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Yeah, if you had any idea what I have to go through to justify spending money on season tickets every year, you'd probably think differently. If I could pay for my tickets for the rest of the year to sit out one game, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Sorry - I guess I just don't see giving up one of my Big 10 games and letting freakin Huskers sit in my seats for money. My friends and the fans around me would call me a sellout....which I would be.

Parski doesn't do that.

Sad.

Top Bottom