Signing someone "the wrong way"??

I think the sun is blue. I think Janet Jackson has a crush on me. I think I'm good enough at basketball to be a starting 5'11, 45 year old power forward in the NBA.

I hope my 4.3 ten meter run is enough to make me a 48 year old wide-out for the Gophers. Wish you luck with JJ.

This is Kill's ship, so he can do things how he wants too, but in the end wins and loses is will how he will be judged. You can be the greatest guy in the world and do everything the right way, but lose (Not Brewster-he did it wrong and lost). In the the end it's wins and loses. I like Kill quite a bit. I think he has good chance to succeed. I know Kill can coach, has a good staff, and a nice stadium for recruiting. When he was hired, he was my second choice of all the candidates. Sometimes your second choice is actually the best. We may have been lucky he lost the MAC championship (which was a fluke).

Y'all are old.

Agreed. Gophers need to win to get a younger fan base. There are a lot of options for the sporting $ in minnesota. The general sporting public does not care about championships from 50 years ago. I know I will kid blasted, but really should change the forum name. Like people were saying "kill zone" or something.

Top Bottom