Sid's column --ticket billing

Maroon92

Reaction score
I know Sid is usually delusional but his point being that people are billed within two weeks of the seat selections. If this is the case and the payment is not made do those seats get automatically put back as open on the seat selection site. It would be interesting if any of they do get put back out there but I wonder if the U will just wait until the end and some luck guy on the waiting list gets some prime seats.

I know Sid is usually delusional but his point being that people are billed within two weeks of the seat selections. If this is the case and the payment is not made do those seats get automatically put back as open on the seat selection site. It would be interesting if any of they do get put back out there but I wonder if the U will just wait until the end and some luck guy on the waiting list gets some prime seats.

This is from the Gopher Point's website (most important part in bold):
Paying For Your Season Tickets
Season ticket holders will be able to make payment four different ways:

- Online - Your account will reflect the amount due and be ready to accept online payment one day after your selection is made.
- On the Phone - You may call the Athletics Ticket Office at (612) 624-8080 to pay for your tickets after they have been selected. The ticket office is open Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- By Invoice - Invoices will be mailed to season ticket holders if payment is not received two days after the selection has been made.
- In Person - You may visit the Athletics Ticket Office (at Mariucci Arena) to pay for your tickets after they have been selected. The ticket office is open Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Because of the condensed timeline of seat selection and season ticket renewal this year, season ticket holders are strongly encouraged to pay for their season tickets promptly. Season ticket holders who do not pay three weeks after their selection will lose their season ticket location to the waiting list.

The Athletics Ticket Office accepts Visa, Mastercard and Discover. American Express is also accepted, but only in person or on an invoice signed by the card holder.

I think the official policy is that the seats go back on the market if you miss your deadline. That said, I can't believe that they won't send out a reminder or two before they actually do that.

Yeah, I'm sure they would email and call you several times before throwing your tickets back in the pot.

Top Bottom