Sid on The Sports Show

Triple D

Reaction score
Anyone else see Sid on The Sports Show tonight? He claims that Maturi told him in private that it was not decided until this morning after Bruiniks met with Maturi. Yeah right, that's why Roufs/1500 had it 3 days ago and why Maturi even brought up the leak at the press conference.

Poor Sid, can't stand to not be a real reporter anymore. At least he can get his kid a job at 'CCO, but I wouldn't be surprised if he had to agree to help pay some of his salary.

What an sleezy, blatant lie by Sid. Is he too old to remember Maturi APOLOGIZED FOR THE LEAK OF THE INFORMATION in the press conference? Does Sid expect us to believe Maturi would publicy apologize for a leak that never happened?

If Sid were on the stand testifying in a court of law, what he said on the sports show would be classified as a true Perry Mason moment.

Sid isn't sleezy. He's just senile, something fierce.

But, like I told my uncle.. I'll take Sid over Souhan 100% of the time.

Worst of all is Sid's continuing delusion that previous coaches were wonderful, top notch, nationally renowned, etc. Cal Stoll had a losing record in three seasons at Wake Forest; Jim Wacker was batting .400 at best at TCU, with about a .300 record in conference games; Salem, Gutekunst and Brewster had no 1A head coaching experience, etc. None of these coaches were sought as coaches after being fired here. The one halfway decent coach was Mason, who was

.400 in conference games (still much better than Wacker or Brewster - who was .220 in the Big Ten). Sid cozies up to all the coaches and they then become Knute Rockne in his eyes.

Top Bottom