Sid Hartman Helmet Stickers!

Nice picture. Could go without the green though. Doesn't blend in well with the helmet. Maybe I'm the one that doesn't get it.

I think its green like the star tribune. It is ugly as sin, but its Sid. He has to stand out because he always did.

Lime green? Are we honouring Sid or are we honouring the Strib? Did newspapers finally go away?

I hear people retell stories about Sid Hartman and over and over again the single message is that he was a jerk.

I hear people retell stories about Sid Hartman and over and over again the single message is that he was a jerk.
Well you're right about that. Not sure if a newbie reporter will ever exist like he got away with. We clearly have bad reporters within the cities but Sid at least was rooting for the home team while all the others were looking for failure. Bottom line is that he is a treasure in his own way.

Sid contained multitudes. He was loved and hated,often by the same person. Love that they used the Strib hedcut.

Yeah, I loved his column and it was the single source of recruiting news while I was growing up, but some of the stories......

However, the single message is not that he was a jerk. I mean, come on.

Yeah, I loved his column and it was the single source of recruiting news while I was growing up, but some of the stories......

However, the single message is not that he was a jerk. I mean, come on.
. Ehhhhhhh.....the Grimm and JG stories were pretty much typical of the stories. He was a hustler. As dad said ‘a hustlers best breath is his last‘ which isn’t a negative on the hustler - it is that the hustler may finally relax.

Last edited:

Top Bottom