Sid Hartman: Good News!

DL65

Reaction score
Dave Mona made this post on Facebook this afternoon: “He’s back! Sid Hartman, the 96 year-old hipster, returns to the Sports Huddle on Sunday. He called this morning with orders, “I want that new coach guy at 11:05. OK?’”

Later, Dave said, “Not carved in stone yet, but new coach guy most likely at 11:05.”

Good to hear that Sid has recovered so quickly from his fall and subsequent hip surgery.

Go Gophers!!

Don't listen or read his ghost written columns any longer but glad to hear he's back.

Dave Mona made this post on Facebook this afternoon: “He’s back! Sid Hartman, the 96 year-old hipster, returns to the Sports Huddle on Sunday. He called this morning with orders, “I want that new coach guy at 11:05. OK?’”

Later, Dave said, “Not carved in stone yet, but new coach guy most likely at 11:05.”

Good to hear that Sid has recovered so quickly from his fall and subsequent hip surgery.

Go Gophers!!

This is going to be contrast in energy.

Wonder what Fleck is going to think about him? Hopefully someone prepares him.

Glad to hear Sid is returning. As much as I lament his abilities in his upper age, I am glad to see him get back to doing what he loves. That first Sports Huddle with Coach Fleck should be interesting! I could hear Sid mixing up coaches mantra and signing off with him by saying something like "Paddle the Kayak". :clap:

I just assumed even with surgery Sid would get carted around on a bed (in a suit of course) to wherever he needs to go.

Fleck will get to finally answer a question about 11:15.

Fleck will get to finally answer a question about 11:15.

Sid doesn't ask questions. Sid makes statements and then pauses to let the other person speak. Barrerio is the one who asks 10 minute long questions.

WCCO needs to find a successor, and it is not Mike Max.

Top Bottom