Sid: Gophers might have suffered a big loss when Jacques Perra transferred

BleedGopher

Reaction score

At St. Thomas.....

Is that right, they've only tried 31 passes in four games?

Is he even starting there yet?

When there are columns about walk-ons and how they are missed, your QB situation isn't very good.

We'd be better with St Thomas's backup. Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't care if it's Perra or Streveler or whoever - we need to hold on to these kids somehow. Our depth at QB just needs to be better.

When there are columns about walk-ons and how they are missed, your QB situation isn't very good.

It's Sid...

St Thomas' starting QB is Alex Fenske, a SR from Marshall, MN. 1352 yds passing and 11 TD's.

I mean, honestly. This is the most insane blurb ever written by Sid.

I don't care if it's Perra or Streveler or whoever - we need to hold on to these kids somehow. Our depth at QB just needs to be better.

This may sound Elementary, but having Mitch as a captain since his sophomore year and really closing any competition led to this. Even in college captain should be an honor for seniors that have completed the program.

Blurbs like this are reducing Sid to little more than a caricature.

This may sound Elementary, but having Mitch as a captain since his sophomore year and really closing any competition led to this. Even in college captain should be an honor for seniors that have completed the program.

I think if someone was apparently better... they would have chosen them. There is always competition even if there isn't anything official or not.

Top Bottom