SI Big Ten Preview

wow just proves how much more competitive the "legends" division is based off their overall record predictions

I have a hard time seeing Indiana going 4-4 in the conference.

Hey, I give SI credit for coming out with their own prediction with out consulting one of the U of Michigan's blog roll writers. Well done!

That jab aside, this seems like a nice safe, standard Gopher prediction. I'm fine with that. Let's keep a nice quiet, low-profile for as long as we can while Kill toils to turn this into a winning program.

I first thought Michigan St. at 6-2 was a little too optimistic but after looking at their schedule, it might not be too far fetched. Their three opponents in the leaders division are Indiana, Purdue, and Illinois.

Indiana would have to surprise someone but three very winnable home games (MN, ILL, PUR). Can they steal one from Penn State in Bloomington? Don't see them winning any road game at MSU, MICH, WIS, OSU.

yea. IU now gets a turn at the brass ring. Minny still churns out crap. teh suck

IU has never beaten PSU in the almost 20 years they've been in the big ten.

It appears that those in the national media only know two B1G teams. I am wondering if the ESPNU B1G preview I have recording will be an hour long Ohio St. and Michigan love fest. While I realize they are the favorites, how could anyone reading these articles know a thing about the Gophers, Boilermakers, Illini, Spartans, etc?

It appears that those in the national media only know two B1G teams. I am wondering if the ESPNU B1G preview I have recording will be an hour long Ohio St. and Michigan love fest. While I realize they are the favorites, how could anyone reading these articles know a thing about the Gophers, Boilermakers, Illini, Spartans, etc?

Really alienates fans similar to ESPN's Sunday Night baseball love fest with Yankees Red Sox

Top Bottom