Shuttle starts running when?

Ole

Reaction score
Anyone have experience from the Cal game taking the shuttle early(like 7-8) in the morning to get to the tailgating area. I have a Northstar lot pass, but am having some people stop by and join the party. Does the shuttle from the fair start that early?

Anyone have experience from the Cal game taking the shuttle early(like 7-8) in the morning to get to the tailgating area. I have a Northstar lot pass, but am having some people stop by and join the party. Does the shuttle from the fair start that early?

I thought it started 4 hrs pregame, but you could always check with the ticket office.

EDIT: Or I could remember that the Stadium website has this info. They start 4 hours pregame:
Gopher Football Shuttles

On home game-days, Gopher Football Shuttles will connect parking locations on the West Bank and St. Paul campus to TCF Bank Stadium.

* Football shuttles will run every 15 minutes starting 4 hours before the game and increase to 5 minute service starting 2 hours before the game. The shuttles will run continuously for 1 hour after the game.
* After the game, shuttles will run continuously for an hour. After this, service will be reduced to 15 minute frequencies for one hour, and then 30 minute frequencies for up to three hours after the game ends but no later than Midnight.
* The West Bank Shuttle will stop in the following locations: 4th Street S. between 19th and 20th Avenue S. (West Bank), Coffman Union/Northrop Mall (East Bank), and TCF Bank Stadium (East Bank).
* The St. Paul Shuttle will stop at the following locations: Lot S108 (St. Paul), Gortner Ave/Carter Ave intersection (St. Paul, for the Gortner Avenue Ramp and Lot S101), and TCF Bank Stadium (East Bank)
* In addition, the Campus Connector will be operating every 40 minutes on its regular weekend schedule.
* All Gopher Football Shuttles are low-floor buses and are ADA accessible.

Top Bottom