should we be talking expanding TCF Bank stadium?

Reaction score
With the super coaches that are eager to step in here, we better be ready or the uptick in season tickets.

Let PJ make that announcement at the press conference. Don't spoil it for him.

Finally let's go all the way.

Like do we out do Ohio St and Michigan outright or just a bit at a time?

Fill in the horseshoe and start the 3rd and 4th level while there is still daylight.

First priority is to build a canal into the stadium, Venice style....

With the super coaches that are eager to step in here, we better be ready or the uptick in season tickets.

So, you're thinking there was a lack of vision when the end zone bleachers were removed? Personally, I'd like the trees back.

5 years of sold out seasons minimum. That may never happen, oh well, but don't expend unless you KNOW it will be filled.

ok i'll give the troll effort a strong A but lets shut this down for real im so close to having a heart attack from this business.

They should never expand the stadium. It's great right now.

With the super coaches that are eager to step in here, we better be ready for the uptick in season tickets.

Show some backbone. Don't be afraid of using an emoji. It helps cement the sarcasm.

Why does the U of M even need an AD? I read so many great ideas on here.

What does the U of M even need an AD? I read so many great ideas on here.

How do you know that some of them aren't being typed by Coyle himself...?

And after expanding the stadium, they can go to work on improving the game-day atmosphere. I can hear the band marching down University Avenue as we speak..........

And after expanding the stadium, they can go to work on improving the game-day atmosphere. I can hear the band marching down University Avenue as we speak..........

Given that our band area is in TCF, that will never happen. I could see us marching to McNamara plaza though...

The stadium does not need to be any bigger. If we could just get it turned 90 degrees, then the sun-side / shade-side issues would be solved.

Given that our band area is in TCF, that will never happen. I could see us marching to McNamara plaza though...
Some kind of improvement to the outside TCF band activity before the game would be nice to see now that Diem has left. Also, fix the run cadence entry for pregame it's a damn mess, and shorten up the formation of the gauntlet at the end of pregame lot of unnecessary drill going on. Love everything else.

We'll need to expand to account for the huge inpouring of new spectators from Fargo so they can watch their favorite former NDSU coach and Coyle's prize "he was always our #1 choice" head coach for our illustrious program. Eat it Coyle

Maybe we could build some condos in the 4th and 5th decks...it is a florida thing.

Show some backbone. Don't be afraid of using an emoji. It helps cement the sarcasm.

Now you tell me. I always forget about the little cartoon things. By the way, I think we have a coach by 6pm.....just sayin

I was thinking after what the administration did and everyone not going anymore. I think they will get the traps out and lay those on the upper deck of TCF like they did at the dome for twins games. $5 seats all lower level with first come first serve.

I would like to see said expansion of a nice patio area with Cigar cabana's and brandy service on the horse shoe side and an all you can eat buffet. Better than what they serve in the DQ club.

For tailgating purposes, would be nice to have a roof top patio somewhere close to the stadium, with a rockin DJ, and all you can drink wristbands.

Top Bottom