Shortell?

Winnipegopher

Wag more, bark less
Reaction score
Any word on his situation? A google search reveals little.

Barker could be back, how about Max?

Grass may not be greener for "former" Gophers.

I don't blame Max for leaving at all, he's situation is the opposite of AJ's. He had reason to leave, he wasn't going to play and he left with class and integrity. I'll cheer for him wherever he goes. That said, I have no idea where he ended up. I know that he was planning on going to Montana and there was no word, I think that fell through. He'll sign on somewhere.

AJ might be back? Really? I haven't heard this. I assume you don't mean the football team

Wow. . . I think I missed Gopherhole for two days and this went way over my head. What a peculiar turn of events!

Shortell's still in school, just not on the team.

Wow. . . I think I missed Gopherhole for two days and this went way over my head. What a peculiar turn of events!

Lesson learned - don't ever miss GopherHole for two days!! :D

Go Gophers!!

Asked him on twitter just now if he is still a Golden Gopher, and he said not anymore...

I am new to the twitter thing, but this is how the conversation went...

me...Hey Max, wondering if you are still a Golden Gopher? Good luck wherever you end up!

Him...not anymore but thank you!

Max Shortell should take up pitching for the Gophers baseball team

Some will laugh at this, but wasn't Shortell a pretty well thought of high school pitcher. He should give some thought to joining the Gopher baseball team and getting his name out there for the MLB draft. Guy has a good arm and power pitchers
are well compensated these days if they can command the fastball. Max, he should give baseball a thought and maybe even switch sports. Less wear and tear on you, less head trauma and the chance to play pro and still make good money.
I would be willing to be 1 to 2 seasons of college ball and as hard as he throws he may get a shot at the MLB show.

Lesson learned - don't ever miss GopherHole for two days!! :D

Go Gophers!!

Ha. Lesson learned!

Oddly enough, I also missed the evening and next day of the original AJ meltdown. When I leave Gopherhole, there is inevitably going to be AJ Barker drama.

if max is enrolled and taking classes at the U he is a golden gopher. FB team no but golden gopher? heck ya.

I don't blame Max for leaving at all, he's situation is the opposite of AJ's. He had reason to leave, he wasn't going to play and he left with class and integrity. I'll cheer for him wherever he goes. That said, I have no idea where he ended up. I know that he was planning on going to Montana and there was no word, I think that fell through. He'll sign on somewhere.

AJ might be back? Really? I haven't heard this. I assume you don't mean the football team

+1

Top Bottom