Shooter: These coaches might answer if University of Minnesota calls

I am guessing that no one on that list will be interviewed. Fitzgerald? Really?

I would add Terry Bowden. The man can flat out coach. Big time coach, loads of experience, recruiting contact throughout the SE. All it would take would be to give him a call. It would probably take 1.5 to 2 million.

Don't forget Murray Wamath came from Mississippi State University.

No thanks on Sumlin (spread offense/no defense), Trestman (no college exp/absolutely no name recognition nationally), or Edsall (a little too old). Also, no way Fitzgerald leaves NW for Minnesota.

No thanks on Sumlin (spread offense/no defense), Trestman (no college exp/absolutely no name recognition nationally), or Edsall (a little too old). Also, no way Fitzgerald leaves NW for Minnesota.

Not that I really want him, but Trestman does have some college experience (QB coach at Miami way back in the day and OC at NC State for 3 seasons in 2004-2007).

Terry Bowden

I would add Terry Bowden. The man can flat out coach. Big time coach, loads of experience, recruiting contact throughout the SE. All it would take would be to give him a call. It would probably take 1.5 to 2 million.

Don't forget Murray Wamath came from Mississippi State University.

Terry Bowden would probably make sense! The U of M went cheap with Brewster and at least on this planet, most of the time "You get what you pay for!" Quality has a cost to it!

The U of M needs to spend what it takes to get a "program turner" type of HC in here.

Spend what it really takes to do this!

This is even lazier than Souhan's mess on Friday.

NFL scouts like Weber's arm strength? I have never wanted to tar and feather Adam, but come on! If he gets a shot in an NFL camp for a week, i'll be really surprised.

Top Bottom