Shooter says Mbakwe is averaging 24pts and 22rebs???

BleedGopher

Reaction score
From Shooter:

Gophers-bound Trevor Mbawke, 6 feet 8, 240 pounds, is averaging a national junior college-best 24 points and 22 rebounds for Miami Dade College and will play major minutes for Minnesota next season.

http://www.twincities.com/dailydose/ci_11158099

I find this very hard to believe as we saw some reports where he had big games, but these were in the 15pts/12-15rebs type of big games....for him to "average" 24 and 22, he'd have to have put together a few games of 30/30.

Go Gophers!!

I'm more troubled by him reporting that we've got chance at getting Barnes. That's the kiss of death.

Anyone remember like 11-12 years ago when someone on this site reported that Kevin Nathanial was dunking over former college players playing for his Air Force team and it showed up later almost copied and pasted in his column?

Barnes would be nice - but is he too much to ask for? The shock of our recruiting success is already getting a little too heady at least for me - would he consider walking on?

How many stars is he - is he top 5 in his class? Or is he the Top?

Barnes would be nice - but is he too much to ask for? The shock of our recruiting success is already getting a little too heady at least for me - would he consider walking on?

How many stars is he - is he top 5 in his class? Or is he the Top?

He's in 2010 class. Considered 5 Star and rated among Top 5 to 10 players in that class.

Top Bottom