Shooter: Opposing football recruiters are obliterating MN recruiting over scandal

Why did you link this thread? The OP in this thread has nothing to do with Fleck, not to mention, your thread you linked to didn't even include the nugget mentioned in this thread. Different topics deserve different threads.

You didn't clink the link in this thread then? Good. If you did you'd see why you're so wrong, but can see why this thread had such a very short quote.

"Bad bowl record this year, embarrassing back to back years in CFP semifinals. Not good for the conference. That being said, I hope Fleck destroys wisconsin.

Oh, now I see they point of your rather odd question. So here's an expansion of the link in this thread. And see why yes, Charley is pimping Fleck and had joined the Pioneer Press campaign. Wonder if he checked with Beauregard about her quote? :D

Opposing football recruiters are obliterating Gophers recruiting over Minnesota’s sex scandal.

It would cost the University of Minnesota $3.5 million to replace Tracy Claeys and his football coaching staff.

Should Claeys be dismissed, here’s a scouting report on P.J. Fleck, the Western Michigan coach, from the person who hired him, athletics director Kathy Beauregard, and why, from the Battle Creek Enquirer: “There was no doubt about his passion, his enthusiasm, his desire, and what it really comes down to, his ability to recruit.

“Recruit, recruit, recruit. … I thought, gosh, if I were a 17-year-old or a mom sitting there and he’s in the room talking about recruiting, which is everything, that’s what really hit me.”

Fleck, 36, will lead Western Michigan (13-0) against Wisconsin (10-3) in the Cotton Bowl on Monday.

Top Bottom